A review from Ken and JoAnne in Kamloops, BC:
“We found Sarah to be accommodating, available, and patient and willing to provide an opinion or knowledge about her process, her products, and her craft. Her communication through the entire process from booking to photos on the wall, was very good. She was quick to respond to inquiries and kept us informed. We also found her products reasonably priced and of great quality.”
POSE WITH CONFIDENCE
Family portraits, maternity, graduations, and engagement sessions are some of my popular Kamloops portrait photography services. You’ll be posed in the most flattering ways for your body type, so you’ll be sure to look great. Plus, my relaxed and friendly personality will put you at ease.
The great outdoors is my backdrop, and I have curated a list of the best places in Kamloops and area to photograph you. Sessions are spent walking, laughing, and getting to know each other, with photos taken in between. Both natural poses and candid photos provide a great variety. You will be amazed at all the beautiful images that result!
PRODUCTS – PRINT TO PRESERVE
After creating your custom portraits, we will select your favourites together, in-person or virtually. You will be able to view artwork samples and I will recommend the best mediums for displaying your particular images. Print, cherish, and share your stunning photos!
For those planning wall art, you can preview your images on your walls with my visualization software. Your full collection of images can be displayed in an album designed just for you. Gift items include small prints, image cubes, and collages. Each item is personally inspected before being delivered to you. Slideshows and digital images sized for social media allow you to share your favourites with all of your friends and family.
Don’t let a USB of your memories sit in a drawer for months or even years before you get around to printing them. You can have your professional prints much sooner, and their quality ensures they will last a lifetime.
There are two types of Kamloops portrait photography sessions:
Option 1. 30 minute Highlight Session:
- Suitable for 1-2 people: couples (including engagements and maternity), high school grads, siblings, or one parent and child. Must take place within Kamloops city limits.
- Produces 20 images. You can then purchase prints and products from this selection. Digital images are not included, but can be purchased or earned as a bonus with a minimum product purchase!
- We will review your images together over Zoom using screen sharing, at which time you will place and pay for your order. With my professional guidance, you will be sure to choose the perfect custom, long-lasting products for your lifestyle!
- Highlight sessions are $200.
Option 2: 60 minute Premiere Session:
- Suitable for family portraits with more than two people as well as couples, high school grads, and siblings who would like more time, outfits, or images.
- Sessions take place within 10km of Kamloops city limits. Additional mileage may be purchased one-way at $1/km.
- Produces a large variety of 50-60 images, both posed and candid. You can then purchase prints and products from this selection. Digital images are not included, but can be purchased or earned as a bonus with a minimum product purchase!
- We will review your images together, in-person in my Kamloops studio, or over Zoom using screen sharing, at which time you will place and pay for your order. With my professional guidance, you will be sure to choose the perfect custom, long-lasting products for your lifestyle.
- Premiere sessions are $500 and include a $200 print credit. These sessions are for those clients looking to invest in wall art and albums, which start at $350.
I photograph throughout the Kamloops, British Columbia area, including Barriere, Clearwater, Chase, Vernon, and Merritt. I am happy to go beyond this with advance notice.
WHERE CAN I HAVE MY PHOTOS TAKEN?
I will help you choose a location that reflects your personality. That may be your own backyard, a nearby tree-lined park / garden, or the beach. I know all the best spots and have exclusive access to some special ones!
WHAT IS INVOLVED IN A PORTRAIT PHOTOGRAPHY SESSION?
We’ll walk between a few different backdrops within our location to capture you in different scenes. We will utilize elements such as trees, pathways, and bridges to help pose you in interesting ways, and I will capture candids as we go too.
WHERE DO I LOOK? WHAT DO I DO WITH MY HANDS?
Most people feel awkward at the beginning of a photo session. Because we will be shooting in a relaxed outdoor space and I will be telling hilarious dad jokes, your nerves will soon melt away! I will guide you where to look and what to do with your hands and body, and you will quickly feel comfortable. You won’t spend much time looking directly at the camera at the beginning, as I get you warmed up to posing and feeling great about yourself.
HOW MUCH ARE PRINTS AND PRODUCTS?
Before your session, I will send you a full product guide. Fee-free payment plans are available so you can get everything you want. Starting prices are:
Professional print packages: $120+
Gallery wrapped canvas: $350+
Prints on metal: $400+
Custom-designed hardcover album: $550+
Cards, collages, and photo cubes: $150+
High resolution digital images: $75 each (packages available)
Are you ready for vibrant photos of your family? Email me below for photography session information, or call / text .